Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Isthe Clear Fluid That Comes Out Of A Penis I'm Confused With Exponents. Could Someone Help?

I'm confused with exponents. Could someone help? - what isthe clear fluid that comes out of a penis

I know how they work and all the exhibitors and how to change the sign bracket and so on. When I lose myself in your application otherwise.

-x ^ 2 Only a recurring problem in a monolithic, positive or negative response
They do not know whether the behavior to be interpreted as negative for x-squared or the negative of X, the square?

And if the equations are y =- x ^ 2 What interpretations, as I explained.

The graph opens downwards, I do not know, but a regular-x ^ 2 is positive, so that the contrididcts Equant?

Could someone clear that this for me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Order of operations - MDPE ...

-x ^ 2 has the same meaning -1 * x ^ 2

So x ^ 2, and then the negative reaction

Anonymous said...

One problem is a few minutes ago the same.

The "-" do not square with this equation. Use (-x) ^ 2, it can be squared. Therefore, the "-" reverses the equation, and it is rising.

Post a Comment