Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Does Long Qt Feel Like What Does Red And White Blotchy Skin Mean?!?

What does red and white blotchy skin mean?!? - what does long qt feel like

Well, you have a heart condition called long QT interval. (a rare congenital heart defect with delayed repolarization associated with arousal following faiting by ventricular arrhythmias.) Okay now, so I played hard in the gym. Many walking back and forth and back again. I began to be very hot, trouble breathing and I felt weak. Then, after I noticed patches of red spots all over his arms. My hands are red. I never had before that happened, what could it be? "If the length of my QT, or is it normal for a strenuous activity?

1 comment:

LKerndt said...

If a coach, I saw many things. You are what you explain - red, swollen bodies hands - I even had the experience myself. This is quite normal, especially if you have more expenses than usual. Keep in mind also shake your fists, then they would about the sport? Many people do not even know notice that restricts blood flow.

Although, as he has a heart problem, I discuss with my doctor. But honestly, it's a normal situation.

Do you have colors or pink? If so, can the temperature of the intense training to make to the appearance of the skin and color.

Post a Comment