Thursday, February 11, 2010

Health Oasis Resort Koh Samui In Health Care Facility Who Is Responsible?

In health care facility who is responsible? - health oasis resort koh samui

Is the third billing in the middle of health care, for the processing of claims, insurance, and verify insurance coverage responsibility

A. Financial intermediaries
As professional information on health management
C. Patient Accounting Personnel
D. Hospital Administrators

Check the accuracy of the ICD-9-CM and HCPCS codes is an important function in the?
A. Maintain charge masters.
B. Joint payment.
C. Maintenance of the OASIS data-set.
D. rebate.
My answer is C.

After reviewing his case, took the hospital to his grandmother in the nursing Askill. This type of control is the use of used
A. rebate.
B. Home assessment and verification of inputs.
C. An audit-trail.
D. Discharge Planning.

Please help me with this question is stupid, I know the definition of each word, but do not get an answer by

If you do not answer 100% please not the only reason I ask, because I'm not sure is my answer and askIf help thank U

No comments:

Post a Comment