Friday, February 5, 2010

Non Oily Facial Moisturizer Looking For A Good Non-greasy Or Heavy-feeling Firming Facial Moisturizer & Face Wash That Truly Removes All?

Looking for a good non-greasy or heavy-feeling firming facial moisturizer & face wash that truly removes all? - non oily facial moisturizer

I have combination skin - oily in Tzonis - and I'm using on the search for a good facial moisturizer that firms and SPF my make-up. There is also a new face, all traces of real makeup, dirt, etc. I am not inclined to remove the breakouts or acne, but I'm sensitive to fragrances. No proposals for very expensive, please! I prefer to keep it under $ 25. Thank you!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Avon is great. It's called Meridian Solutions. It has a washing machine to wash morning and evening make-up. You can also use your moisturizer as well. It has SPF and is easy. I think you can both at a price of $ 17.50 get. I use these products every day and I love her.
http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.a ...

taken_by... said...

the best thing I can say (what I use, because the skin is very oily, and I am inclined to acne) is simply neutrogina daily cleaning to maintain and use a cloth. Macchia than three minutes morning and evening, but especially in the morning. In addition, the cleaning is of three minutes you have a delicate pink color on your skin!

Miranda W said...

Origins is the best! For the facelift Never a Dull Moment ($ 18.50) and the facial moisturizer on "diet try try," in an attempt to reaffirm the Youthtopia "but it is $ 38.50. Good Luck Origins has many excellent products. You can go to the store or order online!

Post a Comment