Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Schoolboy Crush Memorable Quotes I Have A Huge Crush On My T.A. Any Chance In Hell I Have A Shot?

I have a huge crush on my T.A. Any chance in hell I have a shot? - schoolboy crush memorable quotes

I love my big TA 102 Czech Every aspect of it is unbelievable. She is intelligent, cute and beautiful. It's basically the perfect woman. For me it's reached the point where I do not think clearly in the class. I was once in office hours for no particular reason. I just wanted some bs just so I could talk to make it. He probably felt that his time, but she kept talking to me. His accent makes me melt. I had girlfriends and crushes in the past, but no one was able to cast a spell on me, as it has done. Do you think this is just a beat of the heart and let go this school, or should I use it to fulfill their performance?

1 comment:

Yessssss... said...

He seems to have been too active. You need to tell him how you feel, see what happens. It's probably best to wait until the class done so that you do not feel too weird for him, or it might conflict.

Post a Comment