Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pretty Pre Teens His One Is For The Parents Of Tennagers And Pre-teens??!?!?

His one is for the parents of tennagers and pre-teens??!?!? - pretty pre teens

I am a teenager, and I think I'm a guy pretty well. I havent done nothing wrong, but has me in serious trouble, and my biggest problem is the use of Cusinga I have an older brother who is brown belt in karate, when I hurt and I feel that is my only Cusinga defense, because my parents not even try to help me go crazy from their positions karate. I am from that I can not be punished hurt and tired, but I Cusinga to him. I was wandering what your opinion on this approach. I do not think it do for them in order, but perhaps only because I was a teenager and allegedly "know everything"
(and for all that you know parents who have teenagers, everyhting ... the truth is that I truly believe that we do and who is not even an ex --Cuse feels like I might be a better parent than my parents ... wopuld) all opinions be large (try to be nice and not hurt my feelings) thx;]

No comments:

Post a Comment