Friday, January 15, 2010

Video Long Dong Silver Nu Creative People Wanted?

Creative people wanted? - video long dong silver nu

Computers in the classroom this year, our 2D animation eaither now I want a sign of Russia cherebrashka nice name or an animation of a cute animated dog character is in about 15 minutes and I need a story or IM Dong somehing to help people, some basic Just keep things Russian as a preschool program (I hope that something like the Muzzy) videos if you have an idea, it would be great Thu diolog video and have training programs will eventually be published in my website with my equipment on on the other from Russia, leaving their names with their ideas, so you can comment or e-mail credit IceSk8er175@hotmail.com

1 comment:

lisa_wit... said...

Another program is a great language family is a hippopotamus. You use a hippopotamus to 14 different languages to teach. I am an expert in all language programs around and Muzzy is good, but not the best. How to get there and Berlitz

Post a Comment