Thursday, January 28, 2010

Staph Infection Of The Eye What Causes Staph Infection In 9 Month Old Baby?

What causes staph infection in 9 month old baby? - staph infection of the eye

This is not my son. I am a concerned aunt. The child had high fever for a day and a half began vomiting and had watery stools. After 3 days in hospital, it was decided, a staphylococcal infection have. The child does not go anywhere and not come home. Her twin sister was not a disease, or if he did. Is this a bad development in this case a baby? To do something if they are not respected?

In short, I love my niece and nephew and I need to know whether the baby is sick because their parents or something that just happens.

4 comments:

jilldani... said...

The staph infection can be through any kind of puncture wound, scratch or break in the skin caused. It would have taken, either through contaminated food, breastfeeding, contaminated a bowl or spoon. It really is an infection that has nearly everyone on the skin. I hope it will be good.

Richard L said...

Staph is naturally in the human body and every day with my son and daughter who both live with. Cleanliness has nothing to do with it. probably a scratch or cut each somethong crawlin / foot infections in the cup. its becoming much more common than you think

TX Mom said...

Sorry, but you must call the Department of Health under the condition of the house. Staphylococci, where the catch from there, all that might be contaminated in contact with the house.

TX Mom
There is a dr.

NY_Attit... said...

It could be anywhere: in the shop, doctors' offices, shopping centers, with a friend, etc. Your sister has not told me that he probably put in another place and go home. Poor!

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment