Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crock Pot Cookery My Gas Is Out, Need To Cook With My Microwave, Hot Pot, Toaster Oven, & Crock-pot. Any Links To Cooking Sites?

My gas is out, need to cook with my microwave, hot pot, toaster oven, & crock-pot. Any links to cooking sites? - crock pot cookery

My gas line is repaired and therefore can not on my stove to cook.

I am currently in my electric frying pan heat chicken broth to the rice in the microwave and cook some toast with the two in my toaster oven.

I have no problem with that, but my father can not understand the concept of the need to leave something to thaw for cooking.

He is sulking in his room and I'm thinking of something to prepare for tomorrow, that support (or road) instead.

I know he was once a great movement in the microwave cooking and Crock-Pots are back then, I wonder if you have no links to sites that have good recipes?

Thank you very much!

1 comment:

davie j said...

I was on my gas stove and use a 20 # tank under the sink and make returns when it is empty! You may not again for a cheap and long! I have a gas line and equipment from Home Depot and only in conjunction! You need to ensure no leakage of gas with a brush and some soapy water in which you accessories in this! By the way, I learned that the gas company rip me if I am out the door!

Post a Comment