Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wording Congratulations On Having A Baby Im Becoming So Impatient...?

Im becoming so impatient...? - wording congratulations on having a baby

How many of you pregnant in the Pee always constant at 1 point of blood, breast tenderness, backache no trace (very easy venous), a kind of feelin 'butterflies in my stomach thats me crazy ...

my cycle is usually every 41 days in which I am not, because my next period until next month when my last one started 3rd November.

it makes me mad and I do not know if I want to do everything to protect my baby.

all tests that I can one correct answer so quickly?

I can not wait, but he is not disturbed by the word ... I ...

Baby dust to all TTC and congratulations to those who became pregnant, theres a lot here last week ... She gave me hope that it continues to try =)

No comments:

Post a Comment