Monday, December 7, 2009

Adult Aspergers Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Do You Think Male Teens - Young Adults With Aspergers Syndrome Find It Hard To Control Their Sexual Urges?

Do you think male teens - young adults with Aspergers Syndrome find it hard to control their sexual urges? - adult aspergers syndrome more condition_symptoms

I do not think that it is more difficult than other adolescents to control their sexual impulses. What they find most difficult is to girls in a way that does not panic approach.

They do not always know what they say or do is appropriate and if a girl is a fine touch that interests you tend not to understand the title and I think we still have a chance if they later try to re - so keep trying and do not understand why they do not leave because they believe it has already shown that he is not interested. Such misunderstandings are common.

I'm not sure it makes them more likely to commit sexual harassment, however. In most cases no more than asking the girl, or if you want to be with them. It may seem like bullying, but I think in most cases there is no sexual harassment involved.

2 comments:

impending doom said...

I think all teenagers have problems in life
Control their sexual impulses,
This disease can tell you that it will be worse then

mike_is_... said...

I do not know. I was told that I have this thing, but I have no s * xual urges ......

Is this normal?

Post a Comment