Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Obesity In Florida Dog Obesity? Is There Something I Can Do?

Dog Obesity? Is there something I can do? - obesity in florida

My dog, Jackson, is a mixture of laboratory. He is 4 years old and overweight. Her weight is now probably between 80-90 pounds and is at about 50-60 pounds? Now I am not the owner of this dog. I am only the daughter of the family and I'm worried about the weight of Jackson. He seems on his way to a shorter life because of epilepsy [take drugs, which makes it annoying personality than the doorknob of age]. In any case, the main problem is my parents in the family. They treat their dogs like children, what it means to ruin, spoil, pamper and more. They tried to reduce it, but I do not see. And since we live in Florida, exercising dogs can be difficult. Especially if they do not behave Leesh. I tried to blame the dog will not spoil too much, but not easy, instead of resentment. All I can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment